Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oct 5, 2011

I worked in a resource room at Holly Heights, where I had a few students at a time come down for extra help work. They all did quite well with the assignments that were left for them. It was nice being able to work with a small group and actually be able to help them out. I was feeling super tired for some reason though.

After work I went up to meet Tracy at the Olive Garden for the never ending pasta bowl. I had angel hair with a mushroom roasted red pepper alfredo sauce. It was amazing. Our waitress was the coolest lady too. She was just super friendly and funny.

We got through two bowls each and then our waitress egged us on to get another one, just so we could take it home I'm pretty sure. She even packed up a couple of breadsticks in separate bags for each of us! So cool.

We went over to the mall after eating and I searched a bunch of stores for some new clothes. I'm really bad at shopping and I only ended up getting two shirts after trying on about ten in the same store. I did find a jacket I really liked but it was too pricy. After heading back, I felt like a walk so I could enjoy the amazing weather. It was a great night for one. All nights should be like that.

No comments: