Friday, October 21, 2011

Oct 21, 2011

With nothing to do really we went to Carousel Park to play a round of disc golf. It took me a while to get into it, but I had fun on the later holes. It's a long course though and I wasn't feeling the walk through the big open fields while it was windy.

The scenery was beautiful as colorful leaves dropped into the stream. I spent some time taking photos here and then carried on until I decided to call the game after hole 12. I did alright on most of them. When we got back we stopped at Wildflower and grabbed some food.

I was planning to get to bed early but I never can. I met Chuck, Sarah, Kate, and her friend Crystal at the Oar House for a couple of drinks for Crystal's birthday. We had a good time but they decided to move to another bar so I headed back home.

I did manage to get to bed somewhat early, but I knew I'd only be getting a few hours of sleep.

No comments: