Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oct 16, 2011

Ryan and I went to the gym to do chest and arm exercises as usual for Sunday mornings.

I went for a run at the park and then Ryan met me there with Bowser and we took a walk around the lake to have a talk. It was a nice day and the leaves are really nice there now.

Christy and I headed down to Whale Beach in Sea Isle because I read about it on a site about "abandoned sites" in NJ. It was hit by a hurricane in the '60s I believe and they have a shrine of debris there. It was all relegated to one area on the walk to the beach though. I was a little disappointed but I wanted to shoot beach photos anyway.

I shot a lot of photos of Christy on the beach posing and jumping. I shot some on the rocks of the jetty that looked really cool. I put them up on dmphotographics. It was really nice beachy weather.

We went up to Ocean City when we were done and immediately got some peanut butter chocolate fudge. It was really good but I can't eat too much fudge before feeling bad. We walked the boards and looked for sunglasses. I found one pair that I thought I'd get if I found nothing else, but after finding nothing else and coming back ten minutes later the shop had closed. Oh well.

We stopped at some crappy little place across the bridge before going home to get food. I got a crab cake sandwich that was pretty good and very messy. It was food.

When we got back I put on New Girl for a little bit and then I was getting really tired so I got to bed early.

No comments: