Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oct 26, 2011

Work was an English class at the Senior High where I had one class in the morning by myself and then the last two classes of the day after lunch break were with the other classroom teacher so I sat at the desk by myself and read. Not a bad day.

I went for a run at Silver Run after work. I only did one lap around. I'm just not liking this trail much anymore. The narrow paths and myriad turns just get annoying when I'm trying to do a distance run.

Kate picked up Chuck and myself and then we grabbed Shannon on the way to Philly for the Abbaye's Ithaca U-Buy-the-Glass night. All of the beers were really good. The Apricot Wheat was amazingly delicious and not overwhelming. The Cold Front was perfection. Such a tasty smoky beer. I think I drank too many. Diana stopped by with her friends before the show also, in costume, and had a few drinks with us. I had the mac and cheese too. Forgot how great that was.

Despite the beer at the Abbaye, Shannon and I stopped by JD's before the show and got another drink while we waited.

Circa Survive took the stage and costume and played a long set of good music. I was having a good time in the crowd from what I remember... After the show we walked back to the Abbaye and met the rest of our party to head home sleepily.

No comments: