Monday, October 10, 2011

Oct 10, 2011

After getting information on the Mac I'm planning to buy and applying for a credit card with which to purchase it interest-free, I went up to Westby and spent most of the day there working. I got some designs done for the website I'm working on. I'm much happier with the new layout I came up with. I also made myself some business cards that I got printed at Staples and came back to cut out.

I took a break for lunch and went to Moe's with Joanna. The Deptford Moe's never fails to disappoint in one way or another. Stay in Millville. It was pretty good anyway. After eating it was time to get back to work for a while.

I met Ryan at the gym later for leg exercises, where a guy came up to Ryan and told him, while I was standing three feet away resting between sets, that he should make me watch my form while I was doing squats with the bar. While I was standing right next to him. Couldn't say it to me? Jackass.

It was a pretty productive day. I need to have many more of these. Getting my new Mac will be instrumental in that. I hope.

No comments: