Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oct 18, 2011

I went for a trail run at Silver Run. I wasn't feeling the trails this time but I went the way I normally do and did a few miles.

I met Christy and we went to get some art supplies in Pitman then went over to Bus Stop Cafe to get food. I had never eaten there before. I actually forgot they had food. The panini I got was really good. I'll go back for the soup.

We went over to Washington Park and sat around on a blanket on the grass for a while. I took a bunch of strange photos that I like. I'll put them up soon. It was a little colder than I thought it would be so I wasn't dressed well for it.

She dropped me off at Landmark to meet Chuck and Kate for some trivia. We got some tough questions right, but of course got a bunch wrong as well. I couldn't stay for too long so I just played the first round.

I met Ryan at the gym, which was pretty abandoned for most of the time we were there. I prefer it that way; it's always a pain waiting for someone to get done using something and awkwardly skirting the people standing in the way.

Good day.

No comments: