Monday, October 24, 2011

Oct 24, 2011

I had a very productive morning editing photos, posting them, then updating Beer Me That Blog! with a comprehensive post on DuClaw Brewing Co. and then networking with some of the people who work there to a surprising amount of praise. After I had done what I needed to I went to Parvin for a run. I only took one lap around this time.

I went to the gym with Ryan a bit later and we had a quick mile run around the hospital. I ran it in 7:12. I have nothing to judge that against, but I think I need to improve that a bit. I met Kate at the Oar House and we were soon joined by Stephen. We had some food and attempted to empty the Shiner Ruby Redbird keg. I casually watched the World Series game while Stephen was devoted to it.

We had a good time out, but we all had to get back somewhat early and didn't want to stay out drinking all night.

No comments: