Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oct 23, 2011

Ryan and I met at the gym for our workout and then came to Wildflower to meet Chuck, Kate, Erika, and my sister for lunch. It was a great day to sit outside and eat and the tofu BLT was wonderful. We had a good time sitting and talking.

Ryan and Erika left while the rest of us wandered up and down High Street. We went to Bogart's to browse the books for quite a while. I ended up getting two for a great price. There were a lot more that I wanted to get.

We went to the Apple orchard to pick some apples but I only shot photos. I expected it to be a cooler thing than it was. I got a few decent shots out of it though.

Later Alex and I took a drive to Ocean City and walked a long way down the beach. We both needed to talk a bit and the beach is always nice. Running in the sand is difficult.

It was a good walk and talk and a nice ride. I felt better once we got back so it worked.

No comments: