Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jul 27, 2011

I accompanied Jeff to his car dealership in Egg Harbor and we walked over the very sad, rundown Shore Mall to get lunch. The pizza was good and the people were strange.

We went over to the theater to see Captain America for a cheap matinee price. Someone threw cheese at the screen and it left a big splotch (bunch of savages in this town..) I thought the movie was quite good. I didn't have many expectations, but it wasn't overly cheesy and the humor was good. The end credits design is awesome.

When we got home I went for a run around town since I didn't have time for the gym. Matt picked us up and we headed to Quizzo. We were hit and miss on many questions this week. The tuna melt was good. We were in first at one point but were quickly overtaken before the end.

I came home and did some writing before going to bed watching 24.

No comments: