Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jul 23, 2011

I spent the early part of the day cleaning up a little bit during episodes of 24 then I ran three miles on the treadmill so I didn't die outside. Alex came down and we started looking at possible places to take a trip. Airfare is expensive. Renting cars is even more expensive. That's why I don't do it. Usually. We went to pick up Chuck and headed to the Abbaye for foods and drink. I got vegan wings and tried some berry beers. They were quite good. Alex even had a few! Anthony dropped by our table to say hello for a little while before departing to the next bar.

After we had a few, we went to Standard Tap for one beer. It was crowded in there. Good beer selection though. We'll have to try to get a table sometime.

For our next stop we went next door to North Bowl. Chuck and I got a pitcher and a couple of glasses and went to sit in the comfy seats.

We spent most of this time people watching and making up stories for the guy sitting alone across from us. I think we were all wrong.

We had a good enough time that Chuck was trying to get us to go to another bar before we left even though he had to work at 6am. We didn't even get home until 1 anyway!

No comments: