Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jul 13, 2011

We got up early after a few hours of sleep and got back on the road. I slept much better in the car this time than the last. It seemed like I-70 as a whole is just under construction. We saw these signs way too often and were slowed down considerably because of it. Should have taken 80 probably.

The drive through Indiana seemed longer than I would have expected, however Ohio went quickly. Pennsylvania, of course, seemed longest of all. I hate 76. It's long, boring, and I've driven it so many times that it drags on forever. And then we hit Philly traffic at rush hour.

Somehow we got back just before it was time to leave for Quizzo so I was able to join the group. We didn't win, but I think we did alright on the final round thanks to Matt.

A long day of driving and then back to the home routine right away. I should have been much more tired.

No comments: