Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jul 10, 2011

I woke up with a sore neck from sleeping awkwardly in the car and then continued the drive through Wyoming. While driving I was pulled over because I was passing as a no-passing zone began and I was speeding as a work zone began. It sounds worse than it is. I was doing all this just as the signs were showing up and the cop was right there. However, the officer was really friendly and after a while he gave me a ticket for $15 since we were wearing our seat belts. Did not see that coming.

As we neared Steve's place in Colorado, he ordered some Indian food for us and I picked up a Folly variety pack. We ate the delicious food and had some beers while watching TV.

We spent the night playing video games, of course. We played old stuff like Super Mario 3 at first before we got into playing Mario Kart Wii and some other games.

It was a fun time and felt like we were back home since we spent so much time there before.

No comments: