Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jul 17, 2011

I went down to Shannon's so we could go out and take photos together for her photojournalism class. We found an old factory that was obviously pretty destroyed. It made for some interesting shots but there wasn't much there.

We went to down the road a bit to these strange doors that are in a field next to a cemetery on Route 9. I'm sure they have some significance, but no artist info is anywhere near the doors so I have no idea what they are about. I like them.

After photos I came back home and went to play a few games of tennis with Christy. I'm pretty sure I've gotten much worse since last time I played. We quit a little early and went to Westby and watched some Boosh on the projector screen before we got kicked out because the building is closed on weekend in the summer apparently.

I went for a run around the neighborhood later at night. It's much easier running at night when the sun isn't sweating all of the fluid out of me.

No comments: