Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jul 20, 2011

Chuck and I went to Rowan to test out how our video/audio would work out for our planned podcast. We did a few tests and I like this setup. I think everything will work out. The audio is the only minor issue. We may need to go external. We got some good ideas of what we want to do though. I like the aesthetic.

We went to Saladworks for lunch and talked about changes for the script of the sitcom. It's completely different from the original, but there are some good things coming out of it.

I met Christy to play some ping pong at the rec center. We played a lot of games, most of which I lost. It was hot in there so we went to get McDonald's smoothies.

We wanted to find pool tables but Prof's was closed so we went to the bar in the bowling alley. There were some weird people in there including the bartender, who gave me strange looks when I asked for change for the pool table. We played a couple of games and I made up for losing at ping pong.

We went over to Quizzo and got some food and drinks. We seemed to do alright for most rounds, but I think we ended up tying for sixth or something like that. I'm not sure if Matt is disappointed in our score or just about everyone trying to figure out the bill.

I came home after the game and fell asleep to Scrubs. Chuck getting into it made me want to start watching again.

No comments: