Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jul 24, 2011

Alex and I actually spent the whole day trying to plan a trip. We looked up airfare and called the company her family has their timeshare with many times with no luck at all of finding things. We tried to do it a little too last minute. We ended up planning a camping trip to Maine instead of trying to go to California right now. Maybe later. Shannon came over in the evening to shoot more photos for her class. We went to the park as the sun was going down.

She was shooting in the style of a certain photographer she chose and we found a lot of good things that worked. We shot the factory by the train tracks and an electrical substation then went to High Street before it got too dark to try anymore.

I came home and went through some of the photos I shot. I went for a run later. It was still very hot at night and I walked part of the way back.

No comments: