Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jul 18, 2010

We began the day at the gym. I ran for a while until Ryan got there and we worked out in the grass room. We set an awesome course to run/jump through. We started by doing push-ups and sprinting to the first platform and hopping it then immediately jumping to the small platform, trying to stop on it without touching the wall. We headed back, hurdling a platform and then army crawling under the bar, finishing with sit-ups and tagging in the other person. I think this one's a keeper.

We had a cool-off swim after the gym.. except we did laps in the pool too so we needed to cool off again after that. I felt the laps were easier this time. I wish I could practice them more often and get better.

I met up with Chuck and Carissa at the movies to see Inception. It lived up to all the hype and I managed to go see it without knowing anything about it at all, which is my favorite way to enter a movie. I would recommend it to fans of any kind of movie but it's a bit on the action side.

I came home and felt like watching another good film so I threw on The Departed and made a veggie burger. I did some writing and sorting photos after that and got to bed early.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

it looks like you're hanging off the fence by your foot.