Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jul 11, 2010

Ryan and I went to the gym in the morning. That's us. We did some exercises in the grass room that had me pretty worn out before we even got to the ab things that hurt. That's how you know it's working.

After the gym I went to Philly with Katie to try the Loving Hut, a new vegan place on South Street. It popped up conveniently after the Bubble House closed. And now I hear Gianna's is closed or closing! We got wraps with imitation meats that were delicious. Their smoothies aren't half bad either. We came home right after eating there.

In the evening I went to my grandmom's house to help cook for her birthday. I grilled up eggplant and squash on the grill. It was hot but I was trying to stay out of the sun.

My sister made baked macaroni and cheese that was really good and the veggie sandwiches were delicious as well. It was a good birthday meal if I do say so myself. My grandmom was happy with it.

I went swimming with Ryan later. There I am.

I had plans for the rest of the night but they fell through one by one so I ended up home by myself, writing and watching Scrubs.

No comments: