Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jul 20, 2010

I got up in Sea Isle and took Shannon to work on my way home to Millville. I decided to take Sketch out for a run with me to see how he'd do. He was running ahead of me most of the time but by the end he realized he shouldn't pull on the leash. I think he might get the idea if I do it more often.

After my run, I met Jamie at her work and we went to Washington Township to see Inception. I know I just saw it the other day, but it was good enough to see again with the only person in the world that didn't know anyone else that wanted to see it! It was good a second time; knowing some of the stuff in the end made me watch differently. We came back to Vineland for Quizzo and got third place. So close. Stupid hippopotamus.

That was about it. I came home and fell asleep watching Shutter Island. I really don't know what's going on there..

No comments: