Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jul 28, 2010

I wasted the morning and then dropped my car off for an oil change before Jeff picked me up to go to lunch at Saladworks. It was good stuff. Haven't had a big salad in a while. We walked around the mall for a while, I got a new belt and my car was done soon after.

I came home and got back to wood cutting. We cut up a little bit and then went inside to play Sonic because it was hot out and the chainsaw was overheating. It needs oil.

We went to get some supplies and then came back to the house so Jimmy could start the fire. It started up pretty easily.

People showed up soon after and we just hung out watching the fire for a few hours, drinking some beers and listening to music.

It was a good sized fire and we had plenty of wood to fuel it.

Everyone left pretty early and I was in bed before midnight, watching Psych and falling asleep.

No comments: