Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jul 14, 2010

Another rainy day but I didn't do much in the early part of it. It made me want to sit inside on the computer and watch Scrubs.

I felt like going to the gym to make up for the lazy early part of the day and I ended up running 8 miles even though I specifically planned not to do any leg work. 8 miles in a little over an hour is pretty good I think. I might be able to do that half marathon after all.

I came home and cooked some veggies with seasoning. Jamie came over and joined me for dinner while we made plans to go to New York later in the summer. Sketch tried to eat some of her food but that happens when you don't have a dining table.

After eating I went up to PJ Whelihan's to meet Maureen for drinks and Quizzo part two. This time Shakedown changed up the quiz except for the picture and music rounds. We really did horribly on the music round anyway. It was a good time with good beers anyway and at least we didn't come in last place!

I almost hung out with Shannon on the way home but realized there wasn't much to do unless I wanted to go back to a bar. So instead I came home and tried to get to sleep.

No comments: