Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jul 7, 2010

The morning started off waiting at Bob Evans with Ryan and Jeff until Diebra showed up with Chuck so we could say, "Happy Birthday... let's eat!" And we did. The food was great, probably because we were all really hungry. I had a chocolate milk. I miss that sometimes.

After breakfast (a full thirty minutes, of course) I went swimming with Ryan. It was another extremely hot day so it felt great. Since I was sweating just sitting in my car I felt that I needed to submerge myself in cool water.

I think we did this backwards.. we went to the gym after swimming. We did mostly leg exercises, with Tony the Tiger reminding us to return all the weights from where we got them. Thanks, Tony. After some difficult ab exercises and a few miles on the treadmill, which was much easier than yesterday outside by the way, I headed home to a cold shower.

We went to PJ Whelihan's in Washington Township for Quizzo part deux so Chuck could join in the fun for his birthday. The first four rounds were exactly the same so we did pretty well. Chuck got a lot of the answers without our help though. We even did really well on the rounds we hadn't played before and won first place. I guess we'll have to go back to use that gift card. They have good specials so I don't mind.

I wanted to go outside and enjoy the beautiful night air but I felt like crashing when I got home so I did just that.

No comments: