Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jul 24, 2010

It was mostly a restful day today. I was sore after two full days of hiking so Ryan and I did some laps in the pool to keep from using our legs too much on any exercise.

I met up with Katie later at Larry's II to look over the photographs I had chosen for my website and to look at the layout she's been working on. It look amazing so far. I wouldn't have expected anything less from her. I can't wait until it's done! It's at www.dmphotographics.com. Full site will be up soon!

Once we finished looking over photos and drinking our smoothies and tea, we decided to play some cards.

Yes, they're pink. We played rummy for a while and then palace until it seemed like the restaurant was closed. They turned the radio off and were counting out their money and I'm not sure if they didn't notice us or if they were just passively trying to let us know it was time to leave.

It was beautiful out so we sat on a bench outside for quite a while. We just sat, enjoying the weather and talking for a good hour or more until we were the only people left around.

I feel like I was able to rest up today and I had a really good night. Good night.

No comments: