Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jul 13, 2010

The early part of the day was mostly rainy and gray, keeping me from doing anything outside. I ran a few errands that I've been putting off for a while and then went to the gym for a while in the afternoon.

My grandmom invited me over for dinner. We had raviolis that Aiden enjoyed playing with once he was done eating.

We went to Quizzo at night. My sister came for about two rounds but left somewhat early. Between the four of that were left, we ended up getting second place. We came back from an early deficit, even though the last question about Forbes' list of powerful musicians was confusing to say the least. (Miley Cyrus is on it but neither U2 nor Bono are..)

We felt like doing something else after the quiz but there really isn't anything to do in Millville at night so Jeff and Jimmy got in my car and we went to Philly. We got to the pretzel factory just as they opened and we picked some fresh, hot pretzels right off the belt. If only I had peanut butter.

We were satisfied with our pretzel run and headed home, where I ate my last pretzel before getting to sleep.

No comments: