Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mar 31, 2009

I worked at Lakeside as a Spanish teacher for a short time in the morning. We watched a terrible movie, Sweet 15. Then, the nice weather prompted me, Ryan and Nate to play a game of disc golf before I went to class.

It also prompted my Aesthetics class to hold session outside on the steps of the building instead of in the classroom. It was entertaining because I could hardly hear the professor most of the time between the backhoe digging up the sprinklers, the announcer for the baseball game and the random music being played between innings.

I took my break to go to the Chinese buffet with Tracy since it had been forever. We got some good food and filled up on it before I had to go back to math class.

I rushed down to Quizzo to play a decent game and have some beers on the gift certificate from last week. It was a close game the whole time, we were tied for first with two other teams.

We let it slip a little in the last two rounds though, coming in third only ten points (one question) behind the next team. Oh well, free appetizer.

It was a nice busy day and the weather is getting nicer all the time.

No comments: