Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mar 17, 2009

I substituted for a science class during the day at the senior high. The kids were all really good, which surprised me, but also left me with not much to do since I didn't have to discipline them.

After work, I met Katie and played a few holes before Jeff and Chuck got there to start the real game. Chuck did really well overall. He nailed a lot of threes. I did pretty well but could improve. After the game, I went for a run at the course since it was nice out then came home to do more exercises since the gym was too crowded.

Later, we went out for a drink. We went to the Landmark first but Caitlin's ID was expired and they wouldn't let her in so we just went to Philly. We ended up at the Abbaye. It had been a while.

Do I want another beer? Yes. I had a Lakefront Big Easy. It was really good so I had another. I haven't drank much lately and I also think there was a lot of alcohol in it because I could feel it. We had a good time there. I want to go back to the Abbaye for quizzo.

After our obligatory St. Patrick's Day drinks, we went to Maoz for our obligatory falafel that coincides with each trip to Philly. We used my roof as a countertop because they were closing and we couldn't sit inside.

It was a good night out, a little later than I planned on staying out though so I went right to bed when I got home.

No comments: