Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mar 9, 2009

I didn't get a job so I went out taking pictures (with my 35mm) for my Photo assignment. We have to take photos relating to home and/or self-portrait. I took this one of my grandparent's house, where the pool used to be when they lived there. It's the only place that was really ever home to me.

I took some other shots because I thought they might be interesting. We used to walk down these tracks from Jimmy's house to the mall or movies and climb on the train cars, jumping from one to the next. It seems so long ago.

Photo class was alright, I made a decent print, though neither of the ones shown above made the cut. Digital Media class was pointless again, but we went to the opening downstairs and I got a bean burrito and a slice of pizza. I ate too much crappy food.. Maybe that's why I couldn't get to sleep at all.

No comments: