Friday, March 6, 2009

Mar 6, 2009

Another testing day at the Senior High had me watching Monsters, Inc. and the new Indiana Jones movie followed by the Penguin shorts from Madagascar. We didn't leave the auditorium today because the tests went longer than planned. After work, I went shopping then came home with nothing to do really. I looked over some stuff for school since I have midterms this week.

Later, with still nothing to do, I went to the gym for a long time. I was the last one in the cardio room. After they closed, I came home and ran some more around the neighborhood since it was so nice out.

I went to Jimmy's and watched a pretty bad movie with him and Nate. It was a romantic comedy/action/mob/double agent/accidental comedy film. With Viggo Mortensen. Don't watch it.

No comments: