Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mar 29, 2009

In the afternoon, I met Ryan and Nate for agame of disc golf. I did pretty well and it was a great day for playing.

Later, I met Johanna at the Oarhouse for a beer. She had a Guinness, not me.

I also took some pictures of her with my 35mm for my portrait/lighting assignment. The lighting in the bar was pretty awesome.

There was a lightning storm going on outside so I went out to check it out. Half the sky was dark and full of lightning and behind me was clear and you could see the stars and moon.

There were some amazing bolts of lightning.

This went on for a while. I stood outside and then retreated to the beer garden to continue watching it until it died down and stopped. I went to Katie's after the bar to have some food and watch the Office.

No comments: