Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mar 1, 2009

I was going to go out this morning and play a game of disc golf, but it was pretty cold so I stayed home and played bass for a couple hours until Ryan called me to come over. We played a game he downloaded for XBox called Castle Crashers. It's a new game but it's in the style of old games with side-scrolling action. It's a lot of fun.

I went over to Katie's after so she could dye my hair and trim it a little more. She did good on the dye job.. still waiting to decide about the cut.

After I got there it started snowing and kept snowing and snowing until it was piled a good five inches. It continued snowing after this picture and is still snowing right now. We went to Ryan's to assist/watch him have Bowser (his dog) pull him while he was on skis. It worked for a while, I ran ahead and he chased me, pulling Ryan behind.

That was fun to watch. I just played a game of Risk with him online and now I think it's time for bed. Snow day tomorrow!

No comments: