Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apr 1, 2009

I went up to Rowan in the morning to stand in line and get tickets for a show coming up this month, then I had to go get to work.

I went to Camden and walked up the bridge walkway to take some shots for class. I went into the city and took some more and got falafel to bring back for lunch.

I spent the next couple hours developing film and printing photos that were due for critique. I think the two that I chose came out pretty good. I really like the one of Johanna, the lighting was great and it looks good in black & white.

In my Moral Problems class we talked about war and religion so I actually enjoyed it for once. Then I met Alex, Andrew and some other people from class for a study session. I hadn't even started making my flash cards yet this time. We did a lot of quizzing each other and I left knowing much more than I did before. We were there until 1am and the test was only twelve hours away.

I was ready for sleep when I got home, I needed it.

No comments: