Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mar 20, 2009

I had another English class with William Shakespeare, this time at Lakeside. Even though all the classes were double periods, it still seemed to go by quicker than at Memorial.

After work, I went shopping and got a few things we needed before making vegan chicken cheesesteaks at Katie's. They were good but the peppers were very overpowering. I also want cheese that melts more.

After dinner, I met Nate and Chuck at the Theater (for a men date) to see I Love You, Man. I thought it was pretty hilarious. I would watch it again if movies weren't so outrageously priced.

We went to Applebee's after the movie to continue our date, with the intention of writing some stuff for the show, but we ended up just enjoying the entertainment of the post-highschool-dance kids and watching Chuck take on this monster chocolate chip ice cream thing.

A good evening overall. I got to bed pretty early as well, so I'm up early now.

No comments: