Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mar 10, 2009

I went to Lakeside today and was greeted by the police that were there searching for the bomb that was called in this morning. We had to stand outside in the cold for a while and then they let us come in because I guess it was a hoax. Really, who calls in bomb threats these days? Just because Blink 182 got back together doesn't mean everything is coming back.

On top of that, the teacher that I was in for.. was in. She called out for the wrong day so I should have been working for her yesterday, but since I was already there I just helped out in the art room. It was a pretty laid back time. I drank hot tea.

I had Art History, then my Aesthetics class was canceled, giving me more time to look up things for my paper. After some research and a trip to the library, I had something. Once math class was done, Katie and I headed to Philly to Doc Watson's bar.

Chuck and Caitlin met us there to see Me Talk Pretty. They played another awesome set. It made me really want to play a show again. It has been over two months since we played a show and almost as long since we practiced. Next week hopefully...

After their set, we headed off to Maoz for falafel. It was good feed and I like this colorful picture of us.

I'm not good at writing when I have to. Only when I want to.

No comments: