Monday, March 23, 2009

Mar 22, 2009

Ryan, Nate and I headed off in the morning to the Tyler State Park course in Newtown, PA.

The course was amazingly beautiful in the forest. The scenery itself was worth the drive but the course was awesome as well.

There were 27 holes, some named like this one.

It also had a great rotating pin system with markers on each tee sign letting you know which position the basket was in.

Another great amenity was the bag holder at each tee. They thought of everything.

There were some great picturesque views behind some baskets.

We all had some pretty good shots and some bad ones.

Definitely a course I would return to as soon as possible. I finshed one over par I believe.

The rest of the day was spent trying to get some of my paper done, not very successfully, and then going to bed early.

No comments: