Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mar 7, 2009

It was a perfect day out today, temperatures in the 60s, so Chuck and I went to Lum's Pond in Delaware for some disc golf.

It was nice to wear a t-shirt and shorts outside and I was even still a little warm in that.

Chuck got to wear his '08 Jersey for the first official away game of the season. I know.. I know.

The course was a lot of fun. It's one of my favorites that I've played. The only downside is the daily out-of-state admission to get in.

On our way home, we stopped at the Pennsville course and played a quick nine holes. It's a good relaxing course with no elevation change or many obstacles. I just didn't want to go home yet.

A little later, I met Johanna at Milmay Tavern for her birthday celebration. There wasn't a whole lot of celebrating going on while I was there but we got to hang out for a short time.

The rest of the night was spent at Dave's house for his birthday party. They played beer pong while we played Rock Band in the living room. It was fun in its way.

Daylight Savings Time sucks on this end because it's already morning, but at least we'll have some more sunlight for late games.

No comments: