Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mar 3, 2009

Public school was canceled again today so I couldn't work. I was running late to my first class anyway because I had to mail the tickets I sold on eBay before I left. I didn't miss much though.. just some Art History.

My Aesthetics class was cut short, giving me even more time to do things on my long break, like take pictures. It was nice to walk around and see snow everywhere. It made the campus look new.

After my last class, I came down to Bennigan's to meet Carolyn, Adam, Chuck and Caitlin for Quizzo. I wasn't going to have any beers but I did. Only two.

It was a smaller game of Quizzo than we're used to. We placed fifth, but it turns out I know The Village People better than I thought and we didn't remember that King Friday was the king on Mr. Rogers. We hung out for a while after trivia and talked ideas for the summer.

It feels like it was a long day. I'm gonna get some sleep, I already have a job for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris said...

My whole reason for checking your blog was to see the photo of me. Douche.

D.M. said...

Your eyes were closed.... it just wasn't a good picture. Sorry, man. I guess we'll have to hang out again one day.