Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mar 5, 2009

I had a job at the Senior High today. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was a testing day, so I had a half day. I was in the auditorium, not even proctoring a test. We watched both Madagascar movies before going to the classroom for a while, where we watched Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a hard day.

I wasn't feeling class this afternoon, so I skipped. I went out and played some disc golf for a short time. After getting my feet wet and almost losing a disc, I quit.

I went up to Rowan for my math class after the security job I was supposed to work was canceled. Our professor wasn't there but he got a substitute. That is a terrible idea because the guy was trying to teach things and he was not being clear at all. Our prof is going to have to go over it all again when he is back. I came home and watched The Office and now it feels much later than it is, probably because I didn't sleep much last night.

No comments: