Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mar 15, 2009

I decided today would be a good day to do some cleaning for real since I always try but get distracted. Since I don't have any work because of spring break it's the perfect time. I cleaned for a few hours and then I felt like a break.

Ryan and I went to the course for a game in the rain. We decided to try out our idea for a speed game, where we tee off at the same time and then see who finishes first. We only played nine holes of course. It was exhausting but I won the first game. I think we're going to change it up a little for the next time. We played several holes at a regular pace after that before leaving.

I came home and resumed the cleaning. I did a pretty good job it. I have some things I need to sort out and find a place for but for the most part it's looking good.

I have a job tomorrow so I need to get to sleep. I'm pretty tired now too so that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments: