Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mar 21, 2009

I got up somewhat early this morning and felt like doing something so after some laundry, I went to the gym. I ran for a long time and then worked out on the machines for a while before calling it a day.

I met my grandmom at Papa Luigi's for lunch. I had half of an eggplant parm sandwich. It was very good but quite filling. At least I have the other half for lunch tomorrow.

I went to Music Central to check out what they had for the buy one get one free sale. I wanted to get a new bass but none of the ones I saw there were exactly what I was looking for so I decided to wait.

I met up with Katie and we went to Marlton to do some shopping. We didn't buy anything at the retail stores but we found an Asian market where we got mushroom "beef" jerky. It was tasty. I'd eat it again. We also got blackberry sorbet at Whole Foods.

We continued on to the Cherry Hill Mall, where I searched for some new shirts and ended up with a pair from H & M. For all the stores we went in it didn't seem like much to be leaving with but I like them.

We went over the bridge to Philly for dinner at Kingdom of Vegetarians Chinese restaurant. They have all imitation meat versions of typical dishes. We got the Dim Sum special where it's all you can eat appetizers.

The dumplings were really good and the scallion pancakes are amazing. I would go back just for them.

We got spring rolls and fried bananas as well. Basically we got too much. All you can eat is never a good idea.

Definitely ate too much there but now that I'm caught up on some TV, it's time for bed.

No comments: