Friday, March 13, 2009

Mar 13, 2009

Lakeside this morning.. no classes for the first four periods so I had nothing much to do. I went to the grocery store on my break to do my food shopping, then went back to watch movies and have the kids play games for the rest of the day.

I went right to the gym after work and got sweaty. It felt good to run for a while.

My dad picked me up a little later and took my grandmom and me to Serafina's for dinner. I got some tasty eggplant parm. It was a giant serving though and I have some left for dinner tomorrow perhaps. After dinner he dropped me off to get my car from my mechanic. It's got all new tires on it now and it runs much better.

I came home for a while until Jeff was done work, then I went to his house so we could watch Numb. It was pretty good. Not a typical funny Matthew Perry movie but I liked it. Fun day tomorrow so I'm gonna get some sleep.

No comments: