Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jan 9, 2010

I got up late-ish and hurriedly started packing. I always wait until the last minute. Luckily, I'm good at packing fast so I got done even quicker than I expected. I had time to go buy new headphones before I came back and packed up Ryan's car and then got out on the highway headed north.

It took us around six hours to get to Vermont with a stop in Philly on the way so I could pick up some tickets. It was snowy all over but the roads were fine. It's nice that some places can take care of the highways when it snows.

We brought all our stuff inside and blew a fuse using the George Foreman grill to make quesadillas. The hotel manager couldn't understand what we were trying to tell him so we just used a different plug for the tv and everything. After we ate, we just hung out there and got to bed somewhat early.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I thought you said you were all packed the night before!!! Way to go haha

D.M. said...

I'm the master at packing at the last minute. I have system.