Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7, 2010

It was pretty nice outside during the day so we went to the Rutgers course to play a game. It was much less windy than the last time I played. I made some nice shots, no aces this time. Joanna made one awesome putt from probably 25 feet away. Too bad it was the second shot... Also, this guy parked here on purpose.

It was short and fun like the last time. I wish there were more courses to choose from around here. We ended our game with a five-point difference. Pretty close.

We went shopping at the Menlo Park Mall after the game and I found a hat and a scarf that I liked. We went to Target, where I found a pretty sweet coat. I did really good as far as shopping goes. All that buying made me hungry so we went to IHOP. We got an omelet and pancakes then, of course, dessert. Some kind of cheesecake with bananas and ice cream.. sigh.

We almost went ice skating but decided to save it for the city and went home to play Battleship instead. Apparently I have no luck at the game. I lost two games in a row. I was so close in the second one! That little boat is hard to find!

After a fun day out I was pretty tired so after the same shows and some stand-up comedy I was ready to go to sleep again.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Hahahah ahh damn that second shot. So gorgeous.
Sigh? It was delicious and cheap and you added the ice cream. Nice tag, btw. Like we're so fat.
Hahaha I like how you can tell you're losing in Battleship there. It's not exactly the best thing to be proud of when that's the kind of game I'm good at. Plus it's mostly just luck.
Also, where is the penguin hedgehog adventure tag? I would consider dg and battleship as adventures.

D.M. said...

Remember on my birthday when I said we should take a break from desserts? I think we've had more than usual since then hahah.
And hey, you've got battleship, I've got rock, paper, scissors... I just haven't gotten to show my skills lately!

Joanna said...

I do recall such a statement... Really? Where else besides my house? But just think, all the days I don't see you, like right now, no desserts. And as long as we don't go out too much during school, no desserts. So soon enough it'll be rare.
Hahahaha don't speak too soon... http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api_key=75ae2bc408f205126e7098d2485701a4&next=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Fwwrockpaperscissors%2Findex%3Fref%3Dplay&v=1.0&canvas
I spotted it when we started playing Battleship.