Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 5, 2010

I went South Vineland to attempt to play a few holes. It was still flooded and quite windy so it was more annoying than anything. I played the first few and then went into the woods to try to avoid the wind. It didn't work well. I left shortly after to get an oil change. Chuck picked me up and we went to High Street. I browsed the bookstore while he got a haircut. I found a few more books that I want to read. I need more time!

I went shopping for groceries at Wal-Mart and came home to put them away, eat and take a nap. I got up in time for Quizzo. We had tough competition with one of the teams but I think we were one of three teams, so guaranteed a win of some kind. We did end up in first though.. we are DJ Shakedown's favorite.

After Quizzo, I went to hang out with Katie. We ended up at the bakery, where I got to fill a big bag with as many of these donuts as I could for a dollar. Horrible. I only ate one but that's too many. We watched an episode of Greek, had some tea and then I went home.

I could not get to sleep at all for some reason. Maybe it was the tea but I was up for a while watching more Greek when I got home. Blah.

No comments: