Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 29, 2010

I worked as an English teacher at Lakeside in the morning. The first class was somewhat out of control but the second two were surprisingly good. The day went slowly but I had off last period so I could leave a little early.

I had time to go to the gym for an hour or so after work so I ran for a while and did medicine ball exercises. It was good to be back at the gym.

When I got home from the gym Ryan came over and we picked up my amp at Jimmy's house. We brought it back and set up his drums while we waited for Chuck to get there. We ran through the Argyle Gargoyle songs as best we could.

Ryan knew some of them and used the songs on my iPod for the rest. We were a little rusty overall but it was fun to play again.

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful but it was a good day.

No comments: