Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 26, 2010

I worked in the morning at the Senior High as an art teacher. I had three classes in a row and then I was done by 12:30. I left and had lunch before heading to school.

I had Modern Art and then I went to Graphic Design for a little while before I left to go to the High Street Gallery to shoot photos.

The opening was an expansion of the gallery that I went to at Progressive last month. There were a lot more photos on display that were really interesting. I took a lot of photos for the gallery and got at least a handful of good ones. After shooting, we hung out and had some food for a while before I went back to my class.

After class we stayed in the computer lab for a while working on things. We watched some tv before it was bedtime.

No comments: