Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jan 23, 2010

After taking a walk around the pond and playing a putting game with Erika in the morning, I picked up Joanna and went to Philly to get art supplies. Pearl was going out of business and there wasn't much left in the store but I took advantage of the big sale they had.

After stopping by Dick Blick to get the rest of the supplies that I needed for class, we went to The Bubble House for dinner. I got a red bean latte tea to drink with dinner. It wasn't bad but I prefer it as a flavor of Mochi.

I got the Coconut Thai Curry that I had before but it was even more delicious. Maybe because I hadn't had it in so long. The food was as good as the Almond Joy bubble tea we got for dessert. We hung out in the restaurant planning things for a while until the meter was up and then we headed back to Jersey.

I met Erika at Bennigan's to hang out and have some drinks at the DJ Dance Party. We didn't know that's what it was. It was still enjoyable and we stayed until it was almost over.

After talking to Ryan for a little while it was time to go home and get to sleep. Eventually.

No comments: