Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 28, 2010

I went to the early Modern Art class since I didn't take a job. They were on the same track as we were so I could follow the information. I wish I could always take this class early.

After the early class I spent a few hours working on my squares project for Graphic Design. I took a break and ordered Chinese food to eat at the office with Joanna and Josh. Once it arrived an hour later we enjoyed it and I went back to working on it for another hour or so. I finished all but a few squares before I had to go.

I went down to the Westby Gallery to shoot the opening of Crossroads. There were a lot of really great sculptures including one by my Sculpture professor made of books. Several others were made of pipe, hose, matchbooks and keys.

The meticulous details in the works were really amazing. I shot all of the pieces and artists for the gallery and had some food before I had to go to class.

It turned out that my squares project wasn't due for this class but at least I got most of them finished for next week. We spent most of the class working on a drawing project. We had to draw a set of straight lines with Micron pens. It's harder than it sounds.

I went to Rowan After Hours for a while, then I hung out watching things online before going back to play skee ball and video games until I lost the raffle and left.

It was pretty late once we got back from the student center so it was basically time for bed then.

No comments: