Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 18, 2010

I was going to go to the gym early but I ended up sleeping later than I expected. I met Katie at Kawa for sushi at lunch time. We had the usual and talked about school and not being ready to go back.

I was supposed to go play disc golf in PA but it fell through so I went to Parvin's to run. It was a nice day to be outside and it had been a while since I'd gone running there.

After my run I sat at the lake for a while reading and listening to music. I didn't want to go inside because the weather was so unseasonably nice.

I met Katie at the gym and we spent a while using the medicine balls and balancing. We did a short run outside and some other things in the group room. I finally was awarded my shirt for winning the triathlon a while ago. It's the same shirt that everyone gets but mine says "overall male champion" on the sleeve. Very exciting.

After getting something to eat at home and showering I went to Katie's for a little while to watch Greek and have tea before I came home to go to sleep.

No comments: