Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 13, 2010

Ryan and I got up early with no problem this time and finished packing up our stuff before heading down to check out and have our continental breakfast. I really like using the waffle maker for some reason. It was a good waffle too. I make 'em good.

We got on the road and headed south out of Vermont, through Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York back into Jersey. We made pretty good time, only hitting a few traffic areas. I got some reading done in the car since I guess I don't get sick doing that anymore.

It felt good to be home... so I took a nap for a while and then left again. Chuck picked up Katie and me to go to Quizzo at a different place (on a different day) where Shakedown does his thing.

The bar/restaurant was a cool place. PJ Whelihan's seems to be a good establishment and well-suited for Quizzo. there were about fifteen teams I think. Shakedown says there are often more than that.

After some good food and grueling set of questions, we ended up in fourth. It wasn't even a big deal being that close to placing because the only spot that wins anything is first! And it's even less than you'd get at Bennigan's! If I didn't have class on Tuesdays this semester...

After dropping Diebra off at home, we went by the bakery where they got bags of donuts. I wasn't in the mood for any this time. Probably for the best. Then it was time to go home and watch Greek until I fell asleep.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I used to get sick in the car reading books too! Also, don't look so angry.

D.M. said...

I could use that creepy in-camera "make everyone smile" feature if my camera had it. But it doesn't because it's not a lame-o.
And it's good that some things change.

Joanna said...

Hahahah that is way too creepy so nevermind.
Yeah it is =]