Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan 3, 2010

When we got up this morning we ran to AC Moore to do grab something and then I finally headed home. Sort of. I stopped not too far away at the course at Rutgers' Douglass campus.

Most of the holes were pretty short, some were basically mid-range shots. This one should not be a par 3 for any reason. I could ace it if I took a few shots I'm sure.

Speaking of aces, I got one on hole 15 in the more wooded part of the course. It wasn't an easy ace, I don't think I could do it again without some luck but a lot of holes are short enough that it's bound to happen. It was cold and windy but besides that I enjoyed the course.

I came home and had some food before going to Bennigan's with Katie for a short time. There were way too many people there watching the Eagles game so we went to Applebee's where it's much quieter. We didn't stay there very long either.

I came home and watched some Mythbusters and caught up on the stuff I have been neglecting for the past week. Played some Scrabble, got caught up on the DG site for a long time and now it's bed time.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Par 4 for 219 feet? What the hell? And yeah that other one looks like an ace or at least a deucer.

D.M. said...

If we play there when it's not windy, I would say almost all of them should be par 2. Maybe a few par 3.

Joanna said...

Sheesh... well, we'll get back there one day so I can see how well I do. Make myself feel better about my game haha