Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan 21, 2010

I worked at Lakeside covering meetings during the day but as it turned out, they didn't need anything covered in the morning. So I sat and read and watched things on my laptop while I waited. When it was time to go to my class after lunch, there was no one there and when the class came back, the other teacher told me to take a break. So in all I ended up being in classroom with students for about an hour for a full day's pay.

I had Modern Art shortly after work, where we just reviewed a lot of things to get us ready for the new art knowledge, then I had Graphic Design, where I actually got to do something things using Illustrator and I really enjoy it so far. It was fun just doing simple things.

I went to Rowan After Hours when class was done, where I spent most of the time hanging around the craft table with Joanna and making the three-tier cork board thing on the right of the picture. I also got the Disc Golf Crossing sign made. Maybe hang it in the car?

After having some midnight fries, we got to the real reason I was there: to play mini golf because they had a little course set up in through some of the rooms and hallways.

We played a really quick game during Joanna's break but it was fun. I have no idea who won. I think we both lost or at least forfeit the game since we messed up quite a few times and then just guided the ball in.

We did another photo booth picture before she had to get back to work and then I waited around for the raffle.

After not winning anything at the raffle, I headed home because I got a job in the morning time.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

i'm glad i ruined the one photo where you smiled normally. and i guess we both ruined the last one.